I wish you a wonderful last week with your students. Below are reminders for our last five days together for the 16-17 school year.
- Monday, June 5th: 4th Grade at Fort Snelling, North Hudson Title One Meeting at 2:15pm and grades due into Skyward by 11:59pm.
- Tuesday, June 6th: 5th Grade at Eau Claire Waterpark, 2nd Grade MN Zoo, All School Picnic, Report Cards will be printed, class pictures due in the T drive for All School Meeting Slide Show and NH PTO Meeting at 6:30pm
- Wednesday, June 7th: Revise any individual report cards in Skyward by 11:59pm
- Thursday, June 8th (Last Day of School): 9:10am All School Meeting, 10:30am Yearbooks, 2:45pm Kickball, send report cards home and staff get together in River Falls after work
- Friday, June 9th (Teacher Check Out Day) compete cumulative files, clean room and assist colleagues who are moving to new spaces (OT/PT, Mrs. Domeier and Ms. Strop)